Full Time / Paid
Wirral Mersyside UK
The Loft is looking for an ambitious Junior / Middle Weight creative designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working across both brand and digital projects (both creative & production) with loads of ideas and a keen eye for detail!
The role will include:
- -Ideas, lots of ideas!
- -A keen eye for detail in all aspects of design
- -Brand design and development, creative concepts, design, artwork, digital interface design (UI/UX)
- -Planning and facilitating internal & external brainstorming sessions / workshops
- -Artworking graphics for print and digital outputs
- -Client liaison, relationship building and ensuring client satisfaction and quality at all times
- -Project and key client management
- -Account development and growth
- -Research & insight pieces to inform creative process and approach
- -Contributing towards social media for both The Loft & clients, where appropriate Infographics & crafting visual content to support client content/digital marketing strategies
- -Contributing towards successful and smooth running of the studio, time management
- -Co ordinating and liaising with third party suppliers and partner organisations (printers / photographers / videographers / illustrators etc)
- -Preparing photography briefs / shoot lists, attending and art directing photoshoots
- -Working closely with other members of the team, to create a culture of helpfulness
- -Knowledge of premiere/after effects (a ‘nice to have’ not an essential requirement)
- -Being a Team player
- -Present / liaise with clients on a day to day basis
- -Knowledge in web and understanding digital to support dev
It’s is important you share our key values which are:
We want the best for ourselves, each other and our clients and that means being the very best we can be, in everything that we do, always. Striving to be better than we were yesterday. Pushing through every challenge we face with positivity and courage. Using our determination to create lasting and meaningful change.
We have an inherent desire for knowledge: to learn and go beyond our capabilities and push boundaries. We ask intelligent questions to arrive at better answers and opportunities. We never stand still because we believe curiosity is a catalyst for creative discovery.
Being a team player is woven into our DNA. Always willing to lend a hand to help each other, our clients and partners, we show up, roll up our sleeves and muck in. At all times we have each other’s backs: lifting each other up, supporting and celebrating each other, sharing and developing ideas together and always being willing to listen to constructive feedback.
This is a no BS zone. We are who we say we are. We show up as our whole selves – flaws and all. We accept and love each other’s quirks and foster a safe space to be truthful to ourselves and each other. We are real, even if that is not always the easy option. We say something because it’s true not just because it’s what you want to hear. Ultimately, we’re about doing what’s right even when no one is looking.
- -Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with core knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and XD
- -A strong portfolio of work
- -Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- -A least 1 years experience in a design studio setting or equivalent
- -Well organised and able to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- -Video editing & animation skills would be an additional bonus but not essential
To apply please send:
- -Portfolio & examples of work in either PDF format or online/website